- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Forming Technologies, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate is seeking an experienced Metal Finisher to work in our Warren, MI facility. On the job training provided.
- Finish Parts to outer surface
- Inspect parts for defects
- Complete profile check on incoming parts
- Inspect and repair class A aluminum hood assembly
- Use sanding block, lifting tool, D.A. grinder
- Ability to sit, stand, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Previous Metal Finishing experience
- High School diploma
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.