Materials Processor- Plastics-3rd shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Detroit, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Mix Room Technician is responsible for maintaining all Plastic injection molding tools including: Grinder, Dryers, Feeders, Resin area
- Organize and Maintain the Plastic Injection molded Mixing System
- Schedule all scrap and grinding of parts
- Keep Material in Dryer free of any contaminents
- Drive Hi-lo
- Use Novatec System for Drying
- Ensure that the materials department is in compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations and other company-related policies and procedures.
- Ensure the warehouse is organized, clean and meets all 5-S requirements.
- Operate material handling equipment as necessary.
- Responsible for disposition of all rejected material.
- Maintain appropriate equipment and racking to accomplish the materials department mission in a safe and effective manner
- Minimum five (3) years of experience in warehousing or materials in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical Aptitude
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 5070