- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Materials Coordinator will manage production suppliers, plan purchased components, packaging and outside services to support manufacturing and shipping requirements.
- Coordinate incoming logistic planning with suppliers
- Issue firm and forecasted releases to vendors for production related items
- Coordinate receiving schedules to ensure a smooth flow of incoming products
- Maintain minimum inventory levels and monitor for accuracy
- CMS database- troubleshooting inventory discrepancies, understanding transactions in inventory database and root case analysis
- Coordinate various outbound shipments
- Report monthly supplier performance
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Management
- Prefer college certificate or diploma in purchasing
- Prefer minimum 3 to 5 years experience in the automotive industry
- Prefer 2 years inventory control experience
- Experience with AS400, Ford DDL or Global Service experience preferred
- General knowledge of PPAP, TS16949, ISO14000, CTPAT, MSDS and Health & Safety requirements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with database applications
- Proficient in Excel
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3643