Materials Coordinator - Intern
- # of Openings
- Ventra Evart, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
This position will work closely with the Materials Manager, Schedulers, and Coordinators to support day to day operations.
- Work with ERP systems to troubleshoot inventory discrepancies and monitor inventory accuracy
- Assist with coordination and evaluation of production schedules
- Assist with assessing and monitoring inventory accuracy regularly with cycle counts
- Must be a major in area of studies such as business administration, logistics, or materials management.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.