MATERIAL HANDLER - FORKLIFT DRIVER
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Forklift Operator/Material Handler is responsible for the moving and storage of finished goods and raw materials. The driver moves between 250-300 loads in an 8 hours shift. There may be more loads when overtime occurs. Must enjoy a fast paced environment. Apply today: If you are a team player and believe that safety is your number one priority when driving a forklift.
- Remove finished goods / raw materials from or to production lines and place in warehouse or production.
- Responsible for handling equipment in a safe manner.
- Adheres to all work instructions, Good Manufacturing Practices, and housekeeping procedures.
- Load / unload trailers.
- Maintain clean and orderly warehouse/production floor.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all transactions and product scanning.
- Load finished goods for shipment to customers with industrial truck/material handling device.
- Assist verifying that the quality of the product meets customer expectations (i.e. no damages)
- Responsible for maintaining Quality and Safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must have flexibility of job assignments
- Must be able to commutate effectively
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4689