- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Production Supervisor shall be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of production and operation workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators. Production Supervisor shall ensure that production schedules are created and completed on time, and within budget. This is a 2nd shift position.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; Associate degree in Business Administration/Management; or 3-5 years of supervisory management.
- Prior related / similar experience or the demonstration of ability to do the job will also be considered.
- Solid working knowledge of related equipment and processes.
- Regular need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk; hear; taste; and smell.
- Regular need to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Regular vision requirements include the ability for close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and adjusting focus.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.