Manufacturing Engineering Internship
- # of Openings
- Ventra Grand Rapids 5, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The intern hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of manufacturing engineering, and gain hands on experience that will provide invaluable skills, experience and industry knowledge.
- Revisions of all operator work instructions for an internal audit / abnormal event corrective action. There are 100’s of them, so this will be the main focus for the associate.
- Updating and reviewing test masters according to the developed schedule.
- Updating production process books with revised documents (instruction sheets, forms, work instructions, etc)
Must be majoring in one of the following areas of Engineering Study: Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemical, Packaging or Weld.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.