- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Nine Mile Road LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flexngate Plastics is currently searching for a skilled, efficient, energetic and safety oriented Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician will provide professional, skilled labor in completing all tasks including installation and repair of plastic injection molding machines. 3rd shift
- Inspect, troubleshoot and diagnose equipment failures and root causes
- Repair all plant machinery and equipment including robots, welders, hydraulic presses and mechanical presses
- Provide mechanical and electrical support for plant equipment and machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Assemble, install or repair wiring
- Move, align, level, and install machinery
- Install or repair lighting and maintain upkeep of facility
- Observe functioning of installed equipment to detect hazards and adjustment needs
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends when required
- Must have 3-5 years maintenance experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience working with injection molding machines a plus
- PLC Knowledge
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Must be able to stand up to 10 hours per day with frequent walking
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Strong problem solving skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3753