- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Troy, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Maintenance Technician will provide professional, skilled labor in completing all tasks including installation and repair of robots, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic machinery.
- Follow all safety requirements
- Inspect, troubleshoot and diagnose equipment failures and root causes
- Repair all plant machinery and equipment including robots, welders, hydraulic presses and mechanical presses
- Provide mechanical and electrical support for plant equipment and machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and maintain a PM schedule
- Follow and support company IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 policies, procedures and work instructions
- Ensure spare parts crib is appropriately stocked timely and correctly
- Assemble, install or repair wiring
- Move, align, level, and install machinery
- Install or repair lighting and maintain upkeep of facility
- Observe functioning of installed equipment to detect hazards and adjustment needs
- Work within a team environment
- Work overtime as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five years of industrial mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Ability to read hydraulic schematics and effectively trouble-shoot hydraulic, electrical and mechanical and pneumatic controls/machinery
- Experience with welding and fabrication a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude with knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of pumps and plant facility maintenance
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- PLC Knowledge
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Strong problem solving skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.