Maintenance Tech - 2nd Shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Nine Mile Road, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Perform all the tasks required to independently setup, operate, and perform preventative maintenance on all mechanical equipment. These tasks must be performed well enough to maintain production of quality parts to specifications and within a reasonable time when problems occur due to mechanical failures.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose equipment failures, and identify root cause for mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Read and understand blueprints technical manuals and work instructions for mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Perform preventative maintenance and record
- Perform facility repairs
- Operate a crane and maintain a license to do so
- Operate a forklift and maintain a license to do so
- Injection molding machine knowledge is a plus
- Must have 2+ years of industrial maintenance experience
- Must have experience with high voltage
- Have basic knowledge of PLCs
- Have basic computer skills
- Must be able to use a meter
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4991