Maintenance Press Machine Repair 2nd shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Forming Technologies, LLC
To provide professional, skilled labor as needed to perform any task including installation, repair or fabrication within a reasonable amount of time.
This position is based out of our Forming Tech (Warren, MI) facility.
Scope of the Position
2nd shift press repair. Metals Stampings, Laser, Welding and CNC Machines
- Must have a journeyman’s card or at least 8 years documented experience in skilled maintenance work
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals and work instructions
- Must be able to work independently with a minimum of direct supervision
- Must be able to successful repair plant and office machinery
- Must be able to assist in the installation of new machinery as required
- Must be able to direct purchasing on the correct parts and services to allow for repair of machinery
- Must have solid welding skills
- Must be able to operate a crane and maintain a license to do so
- Must be able to operate a hi-lo and maintain a license to do so
- Must be familiar with minor industrial electrical work
- Must be familiar with proper lock out/tag out procedures
- Must be familiar with proper confined space procedures
- Must be able to perform facility repairs
- Will be required to work at heights up to 62 feet.
- Will be expected to perform normal repairs without step-by-step directions.
- Must be willing to travel locally if needed.
- Basic tools and toolbox will NOT BE PROVIDED.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma
- Vocational education relating to a journeyman’s card would be a plus
- Continuing education regarding specific pieces of equipment or processes may be required
Job Reference #: 5411