- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Texas, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
- Plan, prioritize and schedule maintenance work orders including material needs, safety information, appropriate maintenance history and critical information to complete jobs safely and efficiently.
- Process material requests and expedite as necessary to ensure that parts are on hand when needed.
- Work with Operations and Maintenance Supervision to prioritize and schedule maintenance work.
- Provide support for maintenance planned machine shutdowns.
- Provide support for maintenance emergency unplanned work orders.
- Evolve reliability work from reactionary to a proactive condition-based maintenance process including the creation of new preventative maintenance plans in Maximo.
- Create and maintain functional locations, equipment and and work orders in Maximo.
- Administer requisitions and service entries in Maximo.
- 5 years experience in maintenance or engineering in an industrial facility, OR equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of industrial equipment and components such as pumps, motors, bearings, refrigeration systems, compressors, piping systems, etc.
- Strong computer skills; prefer Maximo, Microsoft applications and CMS systems.
- Strong administrative and organization skills.
- Excellent leadership, management, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written, and verbal
- Work beyond normal work schedule as necessary to fulfill position responsibilities.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.