Maintenance Machine Repair
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Forming Tech LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
To provide professional, skilled labor as needed to perform any task including installation, repair or fabrication within a reasonable amount of time on 2nd shift.
This position is based out of our Forming Tech (Warren, MI) facility.
- Must have a journeyman’s card or at least 5 years documented experience in skilled maintenance work
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals and work instructions
- Must be able to work independently with a minimum of direct supervision
- Must be able to successful repair plant and office machinery
- Must be able to assist in the installation of new machinery as required
- Must be able to direct purchasing on the correct parts and services to allow for repair of machinery
- Must have solid welding skills
- Must be able to operate a crane and maintain a license to do so
- Must be able to operate a hi-lo and maintain a license to do so
- Must be familiar with minor industrial electrical work
- Must be familiar with proper lock out/tag out procedures
- Must be familiar with proper confined space procedures
- Must be able to perform facility repairs
- Will be required to work at heights up to 62 feet.
- Will be expected to perform normal repairs without step-by-step directions.
- Must be willing to travel locally if needed.
- Basic tools and toolbox will NOT BE PROVIDED.
- Must be willing to work second shift.
- Must have a high school diploma
- Vocational education relating to a journeyman’s card would be a plus
- Continuing education regarding specific pieces of equipment or processes may be required
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4436