Maintenance Lev 2
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
To provide professional, skilled labor as needed to perform any task including installation, repair or fabrication within a reasonable amount of time.
- Must have a 5 years’ experience
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals and work instructions
- Must be able to work independently with a minimum of direct supervision
- Must be able to successfully repair plant and office machinery
- Must be able to assist in the installation of new machinery as required
- Must be able to operate a crane and maintain a license to do so
- Must be able to operate a hi-lo and maintain a license to do so
- Must be familiar with minor industrial electrical work. 3 phase 480V electric
- Must be familiar with proper lock out/tag out procedures
- Must be able to perform facility repairs
- Must Be able to read hydraulic & electrical Schematics.
- Will be expected to perform normal repairs without step-by-step directions.
- Must be willing to work afternoon shift and overtime when required.
- Must have a high school diploma
- Vocational education with at least 4 years’ experience
- Continuing education regarding specific pieces of equipment or processes may be required
- Must be able to pass skill testing-Mechanical Comprehension, Reading, Arithmetic, process monitoring, and problem solving
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.