- # of Openings
- Ventra Ionia Main LLC
Ventra in Ionia, MI, a division of Flex-N-Gate Corporation, is currently seeking exceptional candidates for Skilled Trades positions.
Flex-N-Gate produces the highest quality products and systems for the automotive industry. With our extensive plastics, metals and mechanical assemblies’ experience, we persistently strive for continuous improvement and on-time delivery of defect-free products.
We provide our customers a comprehensive solution using our collective resources of product engineering, project management, testing, stamping, molding, painting, plating, assembly and shipping.
Flex-N-Gate employs over 12,450 people at 50 manufacturing and 9 product development and engineering facilities throughout North America, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and Spain. Flex-N-Gate’s products include: large body and chassis structural assemblies; full bumper and fascia systems, brackets, receiver hitches; exterior trim components, running board systems; scissor and screw jacks, tools, spare tire hoists; hinges, checks, and latch systems.
Our company offers an excellent benefit package including: Competitive wages, medical/dental/life insurance, vacation and 401(k).
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery; pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical problems
- Provide mechanical and electrical support to the plant machinery and equipment
- Fabricates sheet metal parts and safety guards for equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment
- Moves, aligns, level, and installs machinery.
- Self-motivated with good attendance.
- Must have Ability to work all shifts and work overtime when necessary
- Assists other skilled trades journeymen as requested.
- Assists with training of apprentices.
- Follows all safety regulations.
Ability to communicate effectively with other skilled trades journeymen and to give clear instructions to apprentices.
Provide technical assistance to Supervisors and Managers.
Blueprint reading, knowledge and use of precision gauging equipment, and knowledge of machine operation, machine design and operation.
Must have completed an approved apprenticeship program registered with the Department of Labor.
Previous experience in an automotive or heavy manufacturing environment preferred.
Job Reference #: 1717