- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Troy
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Will be responsible for maintaining the Company’s building and facilities in an operating and functional condition.
- Position vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures, and other objects for assembly or installation, using hand tools, power tools, and moving equipment.
- Assemble and maintain physical structures, using hand or power tools.
- Industrial Painting
- Load/unload trucks as necessary.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area in accordance with company standards.
- Alert supervisor, manager or team leader if complications or defects occur.
- Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, IATF, ISO14001, and all applicable government regulations and standards.
- Maintain 5S Standards for department.
- Any additional responsibilities deemed necessary by management.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent. Ability to read, write and speak English effectively.
- Possess basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to perform tasks and deliver high quality parts up to customer standards.
- Must demonstrate 5S standards according to department.
- Understand and follow plant safety rules and regulations.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.