Maintenance Automation Technician 3rd Shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Covington, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Automation Maintenance Technician will provide technical and maintenance support in an automated production weld environment.
- Technician must have extensive electrical/mechanical/automation skills and must demonstrate this knowledge to be considered for this position.
- The technician will work with other technicians, machine operators, and management to ensure production needs are satisfied.
- The technician will be responsible for all aspects of part quality (i.e. weld integrity, etc).
- The technician will also assist in any plant maintenance needs
- All other duties as required by Department Supervisor, and Manager
- Prior robotic experience with one or more of the following robots (Fanuc, ABB, Motoman, Nachi)
- Excellent electrical/mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of all types of resistance welding: spot, projection, drawn-arc, etc.
- Robotic MIG welding experience
- PLC Knowledge and experience
- Allen Bradley experience
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.