Maintenance- 3rd Shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Perform all the tasks required to independently troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, adjust, replace and install plant mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and other components for equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment failures
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical and program malfunctions in automated systems, automated machinery and stamping presses
- Modify existing production work cells to improve quality, productivity and ergonomics
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Install new machinery as required
- Ensure equipment maintenance log is completed
- Operate an overhead crane and lift truck and maintenance a license to do so
- Prefer 5 years+ of industrial manufacturing experience
- Prefer journeyman card
- Able to troubleshoot PLC programs
- Able to set and verify parameters for resistance, MIG and TIG welders
- Able to program and trouble shoot robots (FANUC, ABB, Nachi, Motoman)
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.