- # of Openings
- Ventra Angola, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra located in Angola, IN is looking for reliable go-getters to join our rapidly growing team! 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift interest you? You are in luck because we are hiring all three shifts. $16.21/HR with shift premium, full training program, safety allowance, and amazing benefit program with 401K match! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUINTY AND APPLY TODAY!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs inspection of Roll Mill products. Takes product from the line and places in racks. Assists the Mill Specialist with coil changes and other tasks.
- Performs weld testing per the weld destruct sheets.
- Performs Capability Studies as needed (weld, or section, or hole location, or hole size)
- Assists in the maintenance of all checks of the Mill including P.M.s and assist in the trouble shooting and problem solving of all downtime issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to work scheduled overtime as required.
- Mobility and dexterity to meet the ergonomic challenges required to use all equipment.
- Basic skills for using touch screens to report downtime and resetting the machine.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our Operators perform inspection and pack roll mill products according to work instructions to produce parts that meet quality requirements.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours or more
- Must be a Team Player
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally push/pull with moderate force
- Previous forklift or overhead crane experience a plus, but will train
- Must read and follow work instructions
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.