Machine Operator- 2nd shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Direct hire positions. Pay starting at $18.00/ hour with scheduled increases at 3 months and 6 months of employment. Plus Shift premium for 2nd shift of $0.75
Will be loading and unloading components into stamping press. Visual inspection of parts and packaging
Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
Excellent attention to detail
Prefer at least 6 months solid previous manufacturing experience
Able to pass pre-employment screening including background check, physical and drug screen.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.