Machine Operator- 3rd shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Direct hire positions starting at $16.25/ hour
Will be responsible for loading and unloading machines, visual inspection and packaging of parts
Prefer a minimum of one year previous manufacturing experience in a fast paced, quality oriented environment
must be able to pass pre-employment screening including background check, drug screen and physical
must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
Need to have a quality focused attitude
Must have excellent attendance
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4481