Machine Operator- 1st shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Direct hire machine operator positions starting at $18.00/ hour with scheduled pay increases as 3 months and 6 months. Monthly attendance bonus equal to an additional $0.75 an hour!
Will be loading and loading metal stamping press, packaging of parts coming off stamping press, visual inspection
- Prefer minimum of one year previous manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing including background check and physical
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
- Must have a quality focused attitude with strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent attendance
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.