- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Logistics, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for handling the logistical coordination of operation and scheduling. Other duties include management of all aspects regarding transportation. The Logistics Supervisor shall also create and maintain all associated documentation in adherence to legislation and organizational policies and procedures. In some circumstances, the Logistics Supervisor may be responsible for the safety requirements of the organizations facilities and assets. This supervior will cover Dispatch absences as necessry.
- Building the weekly Logistics schedule
- Processing daily paperwork. (Daily loads, Shuttle, Invoicing, and other daily paperwork)
- Utilizing Dispatch skills and other required knowledge in Dispatch office
- Maintaining Fleet renewal processes. (licensing, SCAC renewal, DOT # renewal, IFTA, and others)
- Monitoring Fleet Maintenance procedures. (Equipment Annuals, Preventative Maintenance, and Leased Equipment Maintenance)
- Maintaining Employee records and confidentiality
- Utilizing the AS400 software program for Dispatch duties and Logistics receiving
- Attend DOT training conferences and learn updated DOT standards
- Available for contact 24/7 as necessary
- Ability to work various shifts as coverage for Dispatch vacations, or absences.
- Direct working knowledge of operations, plant management, inventory control, and transportation management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in managing third-party logistics providers.
- Solid project management skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good financial and business awareness.
- Good written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Team player.
- Ability to work in a “high pressure” environment.
- Crisis management skills.
- Detail oriented.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4321