Light Industrial Production Operators
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Are you looking for a clean plant environment? Then check out what Ventra has to offer!! Manufacture and assemble automotive parts in a light industrial plant. Looking for a company with outstanding benefits? Ventra is a growing company with open plant positions in production, paint and assemble. Behind all of Venta Salem's success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about creating the best quality parts. If you share in our passion for teamwork and have a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Ventra!
- Safely operate manual & automatic presses
- Repeatedly assemble parts
- Meet all production rates & customer standards
- Know the quality standards for each part
- Possibly use hand tools
- All other duties as assigned
- Able to read & follow work instructions (Must perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner)
- Must be 18 years old
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Safety & quality oriented
- -Must be able to stand and operate equipment for an extended period of time.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4782