Light Industrial Assembly Operator
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
An assembly operator will be responsible for playing a role in assembling, sorting and inspecting automotive parts.
- Must possess good hand/eye coordination
- Be able to use hand tools such as clippers, knives, etc.
- Follow all Safety standards.
- Meet all production rates and customer requirements.
- Know the quality standards for each part.
- Identify defects.
- Understand job instructions, work instructions and other materials that are given out to help do your job correctly.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required. . Must be 18 years old
- Able to read (English) and follow work instructions.
- Able to stand long periods of time.
- Able to work from verbal and/or written instructions.
- Able crouch, walk, stoop and lift unassisted up to 15 pounds consistently.
- Able to meet all Quality and Production standards.
- Able to multi-task and follow work schedule.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.