Lift Truck Drivers
- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Great Opportunity to gain great driving experience. Training will be completed in house to obtain a license. The job entails moving material/parts to and from designated areas within the plant and warehouse.
3 shift operation
move stock to and from designated locations within the facility in accordance with plant layout;
- Operates lift trucks in a safe manner with due care for other lift truck operators and pedestrian traffic;
- Move materials and skids to departments as required;
- Puts stock on designated areas as per program within the plant;
- Feeds required material to appropriate workcell for production;
- Checks lift trucks daily to ensure safe operating condition;
- Empties cardboard and garbage bins as required ;
- Notifies the Supervisor of parts shortages to minimize downtime.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years experience in an automotive Industry.
REQUIRED TRAINING: Will be completed on site for a license
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: WHMIS
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 8772