Lift Truck Driver
- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Drives liquefied gas industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift and clamps to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products, equipment or materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have completed forklift driver training / testing
- Able to move material on forklift throughout warehouse or plant safely
- Able to load and unload incoming and outgoing trailers
- Able to identify incoming and outgoing product by part number
- Able to inspect and verify incoming and outgoing shipments for count, weight or damage
- Able to organize and stage materials
- Able to understand work in process (WIP) material movement
- Must know where fabricated and purchased materials are stored
- Able to identify different types of rack, stack and move
- Able to inventory materials on work list
- Able to supply production workers with materials as needed
- Responsible for proper collection, disposal and management of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
- Able to complete required department documentation
- Must be trained on department work instructions and able to easily identify location of same
- Must complete the overview for statistical process control
- Must have good attendance and a solid safety record
- All other duties as assigned
JOB PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4816