Journeyman Machine Repair (Maintenance)
- # of Openings
- Ventra Evart, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
- Ensure plant is kept to standards of the National Electric Code and keeping equipment running based on manufacturing specifications.
- Utilize established mechanical and electrical skills to ensure complete problem resolution
- Provide immediate response to malfunctioning equipment.
- Ensure equipment is compliant with established manufacturing dimensions, tolerances, electrical and safety standards
- Maintain/complete maintenance documentation
- Perform preventative maintenance in accordance with PM standards.
- Follow all OSHA, NEC, and all plant safety standards.
- Maintain an organized, safe, and productive work environment.
- Minimum of five years injection molding maintenance, electrician, and automation experience.
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot ABB, Fanuc, Nachi Robot
- Experience with trouble shooting, PM and repair on VanDorn, Cincinnati, Mitsubishi, and Nissi injection molding machines 275 to 3000 tonnage.
- Strong experience and aptitude for mechanical, pneumatics, and hydraulics along with certification as an electrician.
- Excellent experience reading electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Perform other duties as requested.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.