- # of Openings
- Information Technology
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The intern hired for this position should expect to learn all related facets, consistent with the area of Information Technology within a manufacturing environment. The intern will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge.
- Exposure to all relevant duties consistent with the Information Technology department for which the intern is working
- Updating of hardware, software, operating systems
- Leave of absences
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, and specific responsibilities of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy
- Must be enrolled in a Technology Tech Program
- Must be Cyber security aware at all times
- Ability to use MS Office, Word, Excel, and Power-Point other analytical and planning tools.
- Possesses analytic and logical thinking skills
- Have the ability to work independently
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.