- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Flex-N-Gate Detroit, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Information Systems Analyst role is to support and maintain the business applications. The person will troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
Position will need to travel to support and coordinate IS (Information Systems) projects as needed at various locations of Ventra / Flex-N-Gate in the US / Canada. The position will communicate with all manufacturing departments and should be capable of serving their various information systems-related needs.
- Gather business requirements as needed.
- Assess and present solutions through use of the ERP system.
- Collaborate with various business units to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes and functions.
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new modules or applications.
- Support implementation of business applications as required.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Daily Operations would also include other duties assigned by the Director Information Systems or Information Systems Manager.
- Associates Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- Five plus years Epicor CMS (or another ERP system) and relevant industry experience in:
- Real Time Shop-Floor Reporting, Labels.
- Bills of Material, Routing, Inventory Control, Demand Management, MRP, Purchasing, Vendor Releases etc.
- Must be a self-starter who can assist the team on multiple projects or tasks concurrently and complete them on time.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3607