IS Analyst - Customer Portal Administrator
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Flex-N-Gate Management, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Information Systems Analyst - Portal Administrator role is to support and maintain the Customer portals. The person will troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
The position will communicate with all manufacturing departments and should be capable of serving their various information systems-related needs. The position will be located at our Troy, MI location and support the business in North America with the possibility of some global support. This position has to the potential to grow into other areas of support.
- Ability to learn and support the Customer Portals and other applications as deemed necessary.
- Ability to provide detail support for new and existing customers.
- Document technical requirements or contribute to users’ guidelines or work instructions.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess good time management skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills when dealing with customers and users.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Information Systems Manager.
- Responsibilities will require being “on call”, via cell phone or home phone, and may require evening and weekend work in response to the needs of the systems being supported.
- Associate Degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge: Communication Protocols (ftp, https), MS Office: Word and Excel. Internet Browsers use and settings. General computer knowledge.
- Must be a self-starter who can assist the team on multiple projects or tasks concurrently and complete them on time.
- Relevant 1-2 years’ work experience in an automotive manufacturing environment will be preferred
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.