Injection Moulding Set-up Operator
- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Sets-up injection moulds and performs start-up and shut-down of moulding systems.
- Completes all paperwork as required;
- Follows moulding schedule on a daily basis;
- Performs start-up and shut-down duties as required;
- Utilizes the crane to stage / store / load and unload trucks as required;
- Ensures the safe storage of all end of arm tools to prevent damage;
- Communicates to the machine operator reasons for downtime.
EDUCATION: College Diploma in Plastics Technology/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years experience in set-up of injection moulding machines.
REQUIRED TRAINING: Microsoft Office Software, QS 9000.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Hydraulics and Robotics.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.