Information Systems Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Ventra Evart LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Information Systems Analyst role is to support and maintain the business applications. The person will troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
Position will need to travel to support and coordinate IS (Information Systems) projects as needed at various locations of Ventra / Flex-N-Gate in the US / Canada. The position will communicate with all manufacturing departments and should be capable of serving their various information systems-related needs.
- Work with end users to identify and deliver required system service levels.
- Support implementation of business applications as required.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Responsibilities will require being “on call”, via cell phone or home phone, and may require evening and weekend work in response to the needs of the systems being supported.
- Must be able to work as part of an integrated team consisting of all departments and the shop floor
- Daily Operations would also include other duties assigned by the Director Information Systems or Information Systems Manager.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Associates Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- iSeries (AS/400) Professional Services experience
- Three plus years CMS (or another ERP system) and relevant industry experience
- Must be a self-starter who can assist the team on multiple projects or tasks concurrently and complete them on time.
- Best practices for manufacturing. (Real Time) Shop-Floor Reporting: Production, Scrap, and Label generation.
- Query/400 (intermediate level).
- Knowledge of OS/400 (intermediate level)
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4357