Information Systems Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development, LLC (MTC)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Information Systems Analyst role is to support and maintain the business applications. The person will troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
Position will need to travel to support and coordinate IS (Information Systems) projects as needed. The position will communicate with all manufacturing departments and should be capable of serving their various information systems-related needs. The position will be located at our Warren, MI location and support various plants in the Detroit area and various other locations.
- Ability to learn and support the corporate ERP system (Epicor CMS) and other applications as deemed necessary.
- Support the Information Systems team to identify and define business requirements.
- Coordinate the interface between information systems and the business.
- Report writing.
- Document technical requirements or contribute to users’ guidelines or work instructions.
- Assist the team with users training during project launches and assist with users’ support.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service and work under tight project schedules.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Daily Operations would also include other duties assigned by the Director Information Systems or Information Systems Manager.
- Associate Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience or;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience.
- Two year experience in a manufacturing environment will be a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who can assist the team on multiple projects or tasks concurrently and complete them on time.
- Background in Information Systems, Business or other technical / analytical field.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Effective organizational and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work as part of an integrated team consisting of all departments and the shop floor.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.