Information Systems Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Flex-N-Gate Troy
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Applicants should have a background in Information Systems, Business or other technical / analytical field, strong written and verbal communications, effective organizational and presentation skills, and the ability to work in a team oriented environment. Two years experience in a manufacturing environment will be a plus.
Flexibility, willingness to learn new skills and meeting priorities set by the Information Systems Manager is essential.
- Work closely with Business to achieve business requirements.
- Manage projects and use project management skills to complete projects or tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assess and present solutions through use of the sequencing system. Coordinate sequencing system changes and track user testing and implementation.
- Provide technical services support and assistance to the users for sequencing software, databases etc.
- Assist in the trouble shooting and maintenance of MES and associated interfaces.
- Assess and present solutions through use of the ERP system.
- Collaborate with various business units to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes and functions.
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new modules or applications.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Required to travel to various facilities as needed.
- Daily Operations would also include other duties assigned by the Information Systems Manager or Director Information Systems.
- Reports directly to the Information Systems Manager and will frequently interact with all staff levels.
- On call availability.
- Must be able to work as part of an integrated team during weekends, when needed.
Job Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.