Information Systems Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
- Ventra Grand Rapids 5, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Applicants should have a background in Information Systems, Business or other technical / analytical field, strong written and verbal communications, effective organizational and presentation skills, and the ability to work in a team oriented environment. Two years experience in a manufacturing environment will be a plus.
Flexibility, willingness to learn new skills and meeting priorities set by the Information Systems Manager is essential.
- Ability to learn and support the corporate ERP system (Epicor CMS) and other applications as deemed necessary.
- Coordinate the interface between information systems and the business.
- Document technical requirements or contribute to users’ guidelines or work instructions.
- Assist the team with users training during project launches and assist with users’ support.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service and work under tight project schedules.
- Meeting training and performance goals set for each quarter.
Reports directly to the Information Systems Manager and will frequently interact with all staff levels.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- On call availability.
- Must be able to work as part of an integrated team during weekends, when needed.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.