Junior Information Systems Analyst
- # of Openings
- Information Systems
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Information Systems Analyst role will support and maintain the business applications. The person will troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user business system training and assistance where required. The position will communicate with all departments and should be capable of serving their various information systems-related needs.
- Work with end users to identify and deliver required system service levels.
- Support implementation of business applications as required.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Daily Operations would also include other duties as assigned.
- Education in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- iSeries (AS/400) Professional Services experience is an asset
- Two years CMS (or another ERP system) and relevant industry/manufacturing experience
- Must be a self-starter who can assist the team on multiple projects or tasks concurrently and complete them on time.
- Best practices for manufacturing. (Real Time) Shop-Floor Reporting: Production, Scrap, and Label generation.
- Knowledge of OS/400 and Query/400
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.