Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- # of Openings
- Masterguard LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager and is a non-exempt hourly position with a pay range of $26.00 to $30.00/hour. The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 65 lbs.
- Will climb ladders and be in awkward positions while completing repairs
- Frequent push, pull, lift equipment and tool for general maintenance up to 25 lbs.
- Frequent horizontal reaching, firm/power grip, fine manipulation/pinch grip and standing
- Occasional bending, squatting, climbing
- Must wear goves (Kevlar or rubber), steel-toe shoes, safety glasses, ear protection, weld gloves, apron, sleeves and shield
- Must have near and far visual acuity, color vision and depth perception for abillity to see others and for safety and for general maintenance and safety
- Able to work in noisy conditions with variable temperatures, heat in winter, but no air-conditioning in summer
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED. Additional education preferred.
- Must pass the Ramsey Mechanical comprehension test
- Must be able to properly maintain records and/or reports
- Must be able to communicate in English
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3616