Industrial Maintenance Level 2
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Salem is looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician! The technician will provide professional, skilled labor as needed to perform any task including installation, repair or fabrication within a reasonable amount of time. Are looking for an Awesome Company with an Outstanding team to work with? Then apply today!
- 5 years’ experience desired
- Can you Read and understand blueprints, technical manuals and work?
- Do you like to work independently with a minimum of direct supervision?
- Are you successfully repairing plant and office machinery?
- You are able to assist in the installation of new machinery as required
- You have operated a crane and maintain a license to do so
- Must be able to operate a hi-lo and maintain a license to do so
- Your experience includes minor industrial electrical work. 3 phase 480V electric
- Excellent knowledge and experience with proper lock out/tag out procedures
- Must be able to perform facility repairs
- You are a pro at reading hydraulic & electrical Schematics.
- Excellent at performing normal repairs without step-by-step directions.
- Can work the afternoon shift and overtime when required.
- High school diploma required
- Vocational education with at least 4 years’ experience
- Continuing education regarding specific pieces of equipment or processes may be required
- Must be able to pass skill testing-Mechanical Comprehension, Reading, Arithmetic, process monitoring, and problem solving
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.