- # of Openings
- Guardian West LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Industrial Engineer designs, develops, tests and evaluates integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics, and material flow, cost analysis and production coordination.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new product launches
- Time studies
- Develop or assist in the development of manufacturing process documentation (i.e Control Plan, FMEA, PFD, OIS)
- Maintain manufacturing process documentation, Operator Work Instructions, Work Cycle Breakdown, Packing Instructions, Process Flow Diagrams
- Maintain press and assembly equipment GAP reports
- Ensure all assembly processes operate within lean manufacturing principles (Value Stream Mapping, Five S, Kanban, and poka-yoke)
- Manage plant lay-out updates and assist with facility construction projects
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of three to five years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have Computer Assisted Design (CAD) experience
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Experience with PLC's
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.