Human Resources Supervisor
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Detroit, LLC
Scope of the Position
The Human Resource Supervisor is responsible for performing Human Resources related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Human Resources Manager, Corporate Human Resources staff, and plant supervisors and managers to ensure positive employee relations, and may also involved in plant floor resolution, payroll preparation, training, orientation, policy implementation, affirmative action, and employment law.
- Advice managers on the effective implementation of policies and procedures related to employees.
- Conduct periodic reviews of Human Resources policies and procedures, and, if necessary, propose modifications to them and submit them to the Human Resources Manager for approval; As well as propose new policies or procedures if necessary.
- Manage and consolidate the annual training plan.
- Manage and consolidate of the annual vacation program.
- Guarantee that the recruitment and selection process is carried out in a timely manner by the Human Resources Coordinators.
- Ensure that the Termination process complies with law requirements and company policies for the prevention of claims. Use the information of the exit interview to generate statistical data that contribute to the decrease of the employee’s turnover.
- Attend internal, external audits from government agencies and customers.
- Consolidate the Human Resources KBMs (Absenteeism, Rotation, Overtime and Training) in conjunction with the HR Manager analyze the results and implement the corrective actions that help reaching the objectives in case of counting with some deviation in them.
- Lead and participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Consolidate information and report applicable operational results from the Human Resources department to the Human Resources Manager.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the employees under his/her responsibility.
- Report department results in SharePoint every month.
- Ensure Manpower compliance and control of all areas in the company.
- Guarantee that 100% of exceptions in RPM are cleaned, generate the base file for payroll and send it in time to the payroll department for processing.
- Ensure the internal salary equity in Contracts and Promotions of the entire plant.
- Launches job postings and ensures that the apprenticeship program is carried out in a timely manner.
- Follow up on the established time lines with the owner of the process for promotions.
- Ensure that the IDPs of the collaborators (when applicable) are carried out in a timely manner and ensure that the development plans identified in the IDPs are included in the annual training plan at the established times.
- Escalate to the HR Manager any deviations from established procedures and policies.
- Automotive Plant MFG Experience
- Four year College Degree preferred
- Five plus years experience in Human Resources
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and associates.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong working knowledge of Human Resources Information System
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Proven good presentation skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills
Job Reference #: 2564