Human Resources Representative
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Ventra Sandusky, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Human Resource Representative is responsible for performing Human Resources related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Human Resources Manager, Corporate Human Resources staff, and plant supervisors and managers. He/she will be involved in staffing, employee relations, labor relations, payroll, compensation, training, and manning activities. This position is located in a large, 3 shift, manufacturing operation. This person will be a part of a dynamic team, and have the opportunity to make an impact on the business.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters, including HIPAA
- Provide HR support in Staffing Activities, both at the hourly and salaried level
- Provide HR support in Employee Relations/Labor Relations issues
- Provide HR support with Training programs and activities throughout the plant
- Assist in payroll/compensation duties.
- Assist with day-to-day questions and concerns
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- Four year College Degree preferred
- Three to five years' experience in Human Resources
- Ability to maintain the utmost integrity, and confidentiality within the organization
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- A strong work ethic, with a focus on customer service and an attention to detail.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.