Human Resources Manager
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Guardian West LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Flex-N-Gate is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Human Resource Manager. The Human Resource Manager is responsible for both the tactical and strategic Human Resource leadership at the plant for both manufacturing and hourly employees.
- Apply Human Resource principals to contribute to business success. Provide expertise to solve problems. Develop short and long term business and Human Resource strategies.
- Review and provide recommendations in regards to Benefits & Wages
- Partner with Plant Leadership for developing work force
- Direct Recruiting, On-boarding
- Lead and support Training
- Employee relations & Communication
- Develop Culture, Employee Engagement
- Provide counsel to Leadership and Employees to ensure consistency as well as meet regulatory and company compliance
- Manage regulatory compliance
- Direct leave administration
- Manage payroll
- Leadership of Safety and Environmental programs
- Manage Human Resource Team
- Support leadership in investigations and provide resolution
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or related field
- 8 -10 years experience in Human Resource Leadership role in manufacturing
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Current knowledge of Federal, State, local employment laws
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Work well on Team and provide Leadership
- Engages and Leads Employees
- Hands on
- Organized & Detailed
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.