Human Resources Internship
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Troy Corporate, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources Systems Global, the intern hired for this position should expect to gain experience and knowledge in many facets of Human Resources and Human Resource System administration, consistent with their academic studies, and will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge.
- Various administrative duties within the Corporate Human Resource Systems department.
- Various project tasks within the Corporate Human Resource Systems department.
- System administration and user support.
- Prepare reports/charts as required.
- Assist the Corporate Human Resource Systems staff with departmental tasks and topics.
- Ability to use MS Office and various other business systems, as required.
- Possesses strong analytic and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Able to work securely with confidential materials and data.
- Ceridian System, ADP, or other HRIS system experience an asset, but not necessary.
- Payroll processing experience an asset, but not necessary.
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.