Human Resource Intern
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Flex-N-Gate Covington, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Human Resources intern will support HR daily functions and assist with special projects.
The ideal candidate will be Highly Motivated by accomplishment, and excited to learn various aspects of human resources support.
The Human Resource Intern will assist the HR department and the manufacturing team. The intern will gain hands-on experience in manufacturing production and project management experience. The intern will also assist with other HR administrative support functions:
- Scheduling and Setting up interviews
- Preparation for new hire orientation
- Creating HR Reports
- File management
- HR communications
Knowledge and Skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
• Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Educational training
• Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Proven ability to effectively multi-task.
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong Attention detail
- Possess a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.