Human Resource Intern
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Are you ready to take what you learned in a classroom and apply that on the job? Do you enjoy taking the lead on a project? If you answered yes, then apply today! Ventra Salem offers a fast paced environment with exposure to many areas of Human Resources. The intern hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of consistent with the area of the Human Resource department. The intern will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge.
- Exposure to all relevant duties consistent with the Human Resource department for which the Intern is working
- Benefits and Wellness Program – Lead on projects
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills - ability to use MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint other analytical and planning tools.
- Detail oriented
- Organization skills
- Must be a major in area of studies such as Human Resources
- Ability to use MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint other analytical and planning tools.
- Possesses analytic and creative skills
- Has the ability to work independently
- Plant environment
- Office environment
This job description is not inclusive. The duties, experience, functions, and any other descriptions herein may be changed at any time and other duties may be assigned as necessary. The company reserves the right to add, delete, or otherwise alter these responsibilities when and as necessary.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.