Human Resource Coordinator
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Ventra Salem LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about HR to work as our Human Resource Coordinator! The HR Coordinator works with all levels employees providing a Seamless and Exemplary Customer Service experience. The Coordinator has responsibility with administration for all human resource activities to include but not limited to: administration of benefits, leave of absence, wellness, disability, and back up recruiting. The Human Resources Coordinator works to ensure positive employee relations, and is also involved in policy implementation, affirmative action, and employment law. Are you Obsessed with Creating Great Customer Service Experiences for our employees?? If yes, Apply today!!
Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, company information, records, and related issues in accordance with all the applicable laws.
Administration of all employee transfers, leave of absence, change of status and change of employee information.
Collection of new hire information for payroll, entering information into the HRIS system.
Filing of documents pertaining to employee personnel files, medical files, and work compensation files.
Respond promptly with employees regarding any issues, questions, and concerns. As well, as posting notice of all communication throughout the plant.
Answering all incoming calls for the Human Resources Department and directing employees, vendors, and public to the appropriate person or answering questions if possible.
Administration of all employee benefits, including: Health Insurance, 401K Company Life Insurance, Vacation.
Additional Duties as assigned.
Manages the Leave of Absence program and monitors those employees either beginning or ending LOA and/or monitor progress during their LOA.
- Four year College Degree preferred
- Three to Five years’ experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of employment law, as well as FMLA, HIPAA, COBRA and other Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively
- Basic Mathematical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Run weekly, monthly and quarterly reports out of HRIS and ADP for a variety of functions
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and associates.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are a must.
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong working knowledge of Human Resources Information System
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Outside the box thinker
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Physical ability to lift 25lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3711