Human Resource Administrative Assistant
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Ventra Salem LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Salem is seeking a Human Resource Administrative Assistant. We are Growing and need an Admin to perform and coordinate administrative functions throughout the Human Resource department. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have outstanding customer service and computer skills!
- Maintain and create files in accordance with internal procedures.
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information.
- Greet “customers”/employees/applicants to the organization in a professional and friendly manner.
- Use appropriate processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, presentations and documents.
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail and courier parcels.
- Prepare and maintain copies of documents, packets and forms
- Assist with timekeeping and entering employee information into the HR database.
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures.
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff.
- Supports internal audits.
- Assist other personnel within the department.
- Assist with follow up phone calls
- Communicates procedures and work practices.
- Complies with applicable environmental legal and other requirements.
- Supports development of objectives and targets.
- Other Duties assigned
Post- secondary education in business or office administration is preferred.
One – Two years’ experience in an administrative role.
Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
Highly focused with the ability to handle workflow interruptions
Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
Current knowledge of HR law (State & Federal) is a plus
Proven ability to engage in and support an environment encouraging diversity, teamwork and open communication
Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
Troubleshooting ability is required
Strong decision making and problem solving skills
Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
Ability to manage multiple projects.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional / technical journals, financial reports, and production reports.
Ability to write effective memos and other basic correspondence materials.
The ability to work with confidential information is a must.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4324