- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Salem is searching for an enthusiastic and dependable Human Resources Intern who wants to jumpstart their career and learn from an amazing team of professionals this summer. The HR Intern will assist in providing support for the recruitment process, create wellness initiatives and assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
- Expand the talent pool through social media
- Follow up with applicants to ensure satisfaction
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
- File management – Make copies – Mail out HR communications
- Update Employee Communications – Bulletin board, TV Monitors
- This job posting is not inclusive. The duties, experience, functions, may be changed at any time and other HR duties may be assigned as necessary due to business needs
- A student majoring in Human Resources
- Excellent analytical, communication, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to use MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint other analytical and planning tools.
- Social media experience
- Ability to multi-task in a highly fluid environment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described ere are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to sit, stand, talk, walk, see and hear. The associate is frequently required to life a minimum of 20 pounds by using hands, fingers and arms. Also required repeatedly is bending, reaching and lifting.
Drug Free Workplace
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.