Hand Welder - Mig Welder
- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Ridgetown is looking to hire a Hand Welder. Experience with Mig Welding required.
Weld parts using a Mig Welder in accordance with Customer specific requirements.
1. Must be able to weld a quality part
2. Welding certification preferred
3. Must be able to read a blueprint
4. Must wear protective equipment including welding jacket and helmet
5. Must be able to fill out in-process charts
6. Maintain safe working habits
7. Reporting all day-to-day activities to supervisor - Daily log sheet
8. Maintain clean and safe work area
9. Operate all equipment in a safe manner according to protocol
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 9275